Our current GPU Miner prefers Linux (Ubuntu is tested and recommended). NVidia and AMD GPUs are supported
Windows Miner is available Windows GPU Miner
You need up to date GPU drivers installed.
nvidia-387 (or later) or amdgpu-pro Linux Miner Download Link
the install archive
on your rig
miner.cfg with your BIS address, check also bismuth.sh
Detailled LINUX instructionsEasy peasy
- Install graphics card drivers. You can use "clinfo" command to make sure openCL is installed.
- Download the miner , ex: wget https://github.com/EggPool/EggMinerGpu/releases/download/4.0.200/EggPool-Lin-40200.tar.gz
- Extract the miner: tar -zxf EggPool-Lin-40200.tar.gz
- Cd into to the folder: cd EggPool-Lin
- Change miner address in miner.cfg
- Run the miner ./eggminer, or the auto-restart script: ./bismuth.sh
miner.cfg config referenceSee https://github.com/EggPool/EggMinerGpu/blob/master/Version4/config.md
New: ccminer like APIAdd the following to the miner.cfg file:
miner_bind_address = "127.0.0.1"
ccminer_bind_port = 4068
HiveOs - Eggminer 4.0.200 version.HiveOs should come with the most recent tversion of eggpool miner.
If you want o install by a custom package, Custom package is https://eggpool.net/hive/eggpool4-4.0.200.tar.gz
If you already had the previous version installed: Stop miner, then batch command
custom-get https://eggpool.net/hive/eggpool4-4.0.200.tar.gz -f
Head over to our Offficial Discord channel for any help: https://discord.gg/gBhEDtN
Current Linux version
|Looking for||Win Miner?|